Shrimad Bhagwat Mahapuran Part-8, published by Shri Harinam Press in Vrindavan, India, is the eighth and final part of the Shrimad Bhagavat Mahapuran, one of the most sacred scriptures of Hinduism. The book contains stories and teachings about the life and pastimes of Lord Krishna, the Supreme Being in the Vaishnava tradition.
Part-8 of the Shrimad Bhagwat Mahapuran covers a wide range of topics, including:
- The birth and childhood of Krishna
- Krishna's pastimes in Vrindavan with His gopis (cowherd girls)
- Krishna's killing of the demon Kamsa and other demons
- Krishna's role in the Mahabharata war
- Krishna's teachings on yoga, bhakti, and other spiritual topics
The book also contains stories about other important figures in the Vaishnava tradition, such as the six Gosvamis of Vrindavan.